We are looking for a Product Development Engineer who will lead product and process development for new products and technologies for an expanded product line of sensors that will synergistically compliment the present product families. The position involves mechanical engineering and materials science knowledge to create concepts for products that span the spectrum of Si MEMS to Technical Ceramic to Metal Alloys and developing products and processes for assembly, characterization, and test.
- Develop concepts for products and create specifications – this includes mechanical design and materials selection
- Develop concepts for process development and develop methods to evaluate and validate material systems
- Complete mechanical modeling of MEMS components using Matlab, ANSYS, PYTHON
- Support Test Development
- Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science Engineering
- B.S. required. M.S. or higher preferred
- Python , Matlab, CAD Software preferred
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience: 1 to 3 years (new graduates also considered)
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.